Artifice trainer on Imperial fleet

freekyjason

havent been able to find screenshots/the right one on torhead so far :(

anyone know what this set is or where to get similar ingame?

I don't recall the robe because I never really paid much attention to the trainer. But based on your description, I'd say look at "Robe of the Insight" maybe? It drops in Athiss.

thanks for that mate, its not that one but close. not as much purple. it had some on the back,a nd a little on the two hanging bits over the legs, and theres some on the gloves, but bigger symbols and not as much as that robe

appreciate the reply though

been searching everywhere, still cant find it, im sure someone will recognise it. ive seen it on several npcs (cant remember them all offhand) but that one is easily accessible.

does anyone know what the artifice trainer on the imperial fleet is wearing? please?

been searching everywhere, still cant find it, im sure someone will recognise it. ive seen it on several npcs (cant remember them all offhand) but that one is easily accessible.

does anyone know what the artifice trainer on the imperial fleet is wearing? please?

You know just because an NPC is wearing it doesnt mean it's available to players.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.