So, What's the hold up man??

ZRated

Been hearing/reading about the 1.2 patch since January when I got this game... It's April...

I know it's on test and all but 4 months for a patch that isn't an expansion?? It's been on test like a month.... Just wondering... Never seen something advertised for so long without any progress or dates... Getting bored here.

Yea I haven't made any pubs yet..that was my next round...

Just tried to play mouse with left hand and nooooo. I'm a lefty but not with mouse/keyboard combo. Wished I could hook up joystick for the game...

Hey everyone!

We would like to refer you this post from Assistant Online Community Manager, Joveth Gonzalez:

Just to confirm, we are not going to be deploying Game Update 1.2 on Tuesday. This was a minor text error that has since been corrected. I'll be closing this thread and redirecting you all to this main discussion that is currently underway. Rest assured, that you will know ahead of time when Game Update 1.2 is going to be released.

Thanks

We know you are excited and since there is an active thread discussing when Game Update 1.2 will be released, we are going to close this and ask that you please continue your discussion here:

1.2 release date?

Thank you for your patience!