New Races!

morbidisaster

This is one thing i don't like about this game.. The lack of interesting races/species that we all grew up with watching the movies. Wookies, ewoks, jawas, gungans, etc.

I understand that it probably conflicts with the lore and timeline, and that it's probably due to technical issues, such as armor & items. It's just disappointing having so little variety in species/races.

Ya know, now that i think about it.. i've gotten to level 25 on my jedi consular (currently waiting in hour and a half queue due to a lock up of the game), and i haven't seen any wookies in game yet haha.

I know there's a wookie companion for one of the classes but it's funny i haven't seen any in cities around in the game so far.

I guess there must be a lore reason why we don't see a ton of wookies around.

This is one thing i don't like about this game.. The lack of interesting races/species that we all grew up with watching the movies. Wookies, ewoks, jawas, gungans, etc.

I understand that it probably conflicts with the lore and timeline, and that it's probably due to technical issues, such as armor & items. It's just disappointing having so little variety in species/races.

I wonder if we can meet Jar Jar Binks' Ancestor and kill them. lol