Population

Whats up with the population? The most people i see on a heavy server is like 120 at fleet. This is bumming me out cant find people to run FPs most of the game is solo unless u have a RL friend to play and once in a wile someone groups up wile running quests. Im really trying to stick it out i paid for a 2 month card so ill be on for that 2 months but Im really thinking of going back to Rift. I would hate to go back to wow but atleast these two games I could Find groups for heroics. i hit 50 and all i got to do is run hutt ball might as well get a stupid football game on xbox lol. maybe merge servers or something 100 people in one spot is not enuff. Thank you..

Good Afternoon Everyone!

We ask that topics posted in Star Wars General Discussion stay focused on the Star Wars™ franchise outside of The Old Republic™. Since this thread is off-topic, we're going to close it. If you wish to discuss Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, please use the General Discussion forum.

In regards to server populations, we would like to direct you to a few existing threads available for discussing the population concerns:

Thank you for understanding!