What to go for in the skill tree? Marauder

statistx

I am a total MMORPG noob and feel that i might make mistakes in my skill tree.

Any recommendations what i should go for? Like in which abilities are absolute must to get or if it is better to max one tree out instead of spending the points all over the place.

A little late for this thread, since i am past lvl 40, but for what do we have respec, right? ^^

Edited by statistx

Don't think it's stickied, but it should be. Just a heads up, this will give you a better idea of HOW to build your class, it won't tell you which way you should go. There is so much disagreement on which are the best Mara specs that you'll sort through the available info and probably get confused. Just do what I did; get real drunk, put "bleedout" "fusrodah" and "hulksmash" on a dart board and spec the one you hit first :p

Don't think it's stickied, but it should be. Just a heads up, this will give you a better idea of HOW to build your class, it won't tell you which way you should go. There is so much disagreement on which are the best Mara specs that you'll sort through the available info and probably get confused. Just do what I did; get real drunk, put "bleedout" "fusrodah" and "hulksmash" on a dart board and spec the one you hit first :p

Great idea ^^

But at least now i know i shouldn't continue how i did up til now...spending skill points in every tree to go for some of the neat sounding middle skills.

Can't log in today, I just hope respec doesn't cost too much, i hate MMORPG for the fact that you always have to pay insane amount of money for the most stuff...(Speeder 2 is still on my to buy list and currently i am struggling to even buy the current new abilities at the trainer -_-)

Great idea ^^

But at least now i know i shouldn't continue how i did up til now...spending skill points in every tree to go for some of the neat sounding middle skills.

Can't log in today, I just hope respec doesn't cost too much, i hate MMORPG for the fact that you always have to pay insane amount of money for the most stuff...(Speeder 2 is still on my to buy list and currently i am struggling to even buy the current new abilities at the trainer -_-)

The respec price drops after a week each time. It doesn't get too bad for respecs, considering you can make 100k credits off a Boarding Party/The Foundry combined run solo once you hit the appropriate level.

thanks to both replies, i will check out the possibility of doing those 2 solo runs, cause i really need money fast, oh how i miss the time when a new ability just cost 100 Creds ^^

edit: after testing annihilation i realised that i don't like it, back to the sketchboard then

Edited by statistx

funny thing is when i lvled my mara in advance play when ever i used force scream fusrodah always came to mind

I played the crap out of skyrim, but didn't think of it that way, but it made sense when i read that. ^^

Currently playing with the Rage spec. Works out good and is fun to play, but i still have no clue how i fit into heroics, when all the groups i ever played with always "forbid" AoE attacks, cause of CCd enemies and with Rage you kinda rely heavily on your one buffed AoE attack