The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Can High Impact Bolt get 90% Armor penetration?

Reeny

I am sure its going to get nerfed soon, i mean, 90% armor penetration every 15 seconds is abit too much, 50% i would think is best, unless they can make it 90% to only non-players.

yes,They are going to nerf the only thing we have. Obviously you never played vanguard to even say such a thing. and btw it's not every 15 secs lmao its a lot quicker learn/play the class before commenting on it. Btw shouldn't you be is a Jedi Forum???

OP: yes we can negate 90%. But it's really the only thing we got that allows us to do nice damage. Our tactics tree is broken currently(we have to see once 1.2 hits).So all in all if they nerf us vanguards then they need to nerf all jedi's!:eek: And Smugglers and imp agents shall rule the world or Tor-Craft

I am sure its going to get nerfed soon, i mean, 90% armor penetration every 15 seconds is abit too much, 50% i would think is best, unless they can make it 90% to only non-players.

You do realize that half the attacks vanguards use ignore ALL your armor, right?