Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Suggestion for Legacy

SoyChulo

I feel that codex entries should accumulate for all characters under one legacy.

Once a player unlocks a particular codex it is unlocked across the legacy. This way players can complete all of them and check them while logged into any character under that legacy.

This almost seems to make too much sense. Not sure how this was missed during development.

Edited by SoyChulo

I feel that codex entries should accumulate for all characters under one legacy.

Once a player unlocks a particular codex it is unlocked across the legacy. This way players can complete all of them and check them while logged into any character under that legacy.

This almost seems to make too much sense. Not sure how this was missed during development.

yes they should

at least fix the buged ones 1st

Because then it cuts down on things for you to do.

What is it with people trying to cut down on activities? This is why you guys have nothing to do at 50, you want everything shared across Legacy.

I don't really see collecting them for each character as an achievement. It would be better to complete them as a legacy thing.

I don't really see collecting them for each character as an achievement. It would be better to complete them as a legacy thing.

And then you end up bored when you have nothing to do after collecting them all on your characters. Say you gather a majority f them on your Sith Warrior, then decide to roll a Trooper. You level to 50, and you've done your Ops and PvP for the week and it's only like Tuesday. What will you do for the rest of the time?

The crons are meant for exploring and for collecting as something to do when you are either bored or a Min/Maxer with tons of free time. It's supposed to be a grind so you don't sit around bored. They make up half of the Codex itself. Doing this would cut down on things for you to do, then you'd be right back here complaining about how bored you are.

You don't see them as an achievement? Good. Try to see them as a time filler while you wait for your lockouts to expire or until you get the PvP itch again.

Edited by Darth_Moonshadow

Some people do. And if you don't, it shouldn't matter too much.

If they were to do anything, it should be a place to go and read the class specific ones your other characters have unlocked.

And then you end up bored when you have nothing to do after collecting them all on your characters. Say you gather a majority f them on your Sith Warrior, then decide to roll a Trooper. You level to 50, and you've done your Ops and PvP for the week and it's only like Tuesday. What will you do for the rest of the time?

The crons are meant for exploring and for collecting as something to do when you are either bored or a Min/Maxer with tons of free time. It's supposed to be a grind so you don't sit around bored. They make up half of the Codex itself. Doing this would cut down on things for you to do, then you'd be right back here complaining about how bored you are.

You don't see them as an achievement? Good. Try to see them as a time filler while you wait for your lockouts to expire or until you get the PvP itch again.

I run a weekly datacron hunt in my guild as a social event for everyone. Different planet every week. Both the Rep and Imp sides to the guild show up when applicable and cruise the whole planet together. Gets a laugh from other players who aren't expecting to see it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.