A poem for force users everywhere

Nyteblades

As i lie awake in the dark hours before the dawn. I cant help but wonder am i just a pawn. Does the force flow thru me or Rush from me

Does the saber in my hand defend the weak or destroy the meek. If there is no emotion and peace is a lie. Why do i look upon the fallen and fight the urge to cry.

Ive seen the light and felt the rage, Fought the good fight and killed like a plague. Here i lay in the darkness of the night and still i cling to the warmth of the light.

Im neither sith nor jedi ,For both are a lie. One thinks they are holy the other lives in the dark. Neither can realy exsist without the others spark.

So am i a fluke just a trick of the mind. Or am i the future one without sides.

As the engine hums and the crew all sleeps i realize now what this all means.

There is no light and the darks a lie. We live we fight we love and we die. For the force flows threw us all.

Some call me wrong an outcast or stray. But i know in my heart im niether of those im simply grey.

LOL ok guys sorry for the wall of text but im bored and an insomniac so heres a poem for anyone who plays both sides of the fence. To hell with sith and jedi are lame lets all get along and just play the game *)...

oh let me know what you think im no poet but even i liked this one lol amazing what runs thru oyur head at 3 in the morning.

Edited by Nyteblades

If you made this, then I'm honestly very impressed. I am a (true) Grey Jedi fan all the way, and this is even better than the one in my signature. Seriously, bravo. :cool:

Hey thanks for the kind words. And yea same here always been a fan of the grey .To me even luke was more grey than light side. And yea im pretty proud to say i made that one up myself lol.

If only I could go back in time and write this before you ... -snap-

lol just do one better and there ya go 8) ... Not sure why they moved it here lol its not a rp thing its just me having some fun and it is starwars based. Oh well could be worse least it wasnt closed lol.