Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Dont make a habit of this....

Mytilus

It's more like they only offer one rank, which is freely provided by putting a point in that skill.

eh i could be wrong, I haven't realized that, but I haven't seen any rank ups from my tree abilities show up at trainers yet, but then again, I just go buy everything from there without much though. having all of your abilities up to date is #1 priority IMO

Like I said they are Free.
If they had extra ranks, the OP would probably be right in that you would have to buy them every time you respecd.

but I haven't seen any rank ups from my tree abilities show up at trainers yet
Because they don't. Edited by Ansultares

im just annoyed. Its a lot of work to reset and learn all the characters that are being changed and although skills may not cost as much as i have stated it will still cost and whatever it does cost will be 8 times more expensive for me and 8 times more work.

The hell are you blabbering about? Only talents get reset, not your abilities. Talents are called skills in this game.

ok im calm now...

Your calm wasn't the problem, it was your QQing about what is probably the single most #firstworldproblem I have ever read.

1) You get a free respec following the patch, for all classes.

2) If there are new tiers of, or completely new skills, yes you pay for them, and thats expected.

3) Anything you currently have remains.

4) You lost 109 Affection with Vahzl.

Easily the biggest amount of dirge I have read so far on these forums.

Your calm wasn't the problem, it was your QQing about what is probably the single most #firstworldproblem I have ever read.

1) You get a free respec following the patch, for all classes.

2) If there are new tiers of, or completely new skills, yes you pay for them, and thats expected.

3) Anything you currently have remains.

4) You lost 109 Affection with Vahzl.

Easily the biggest amount of dirge I have read so far on these forums.

What is only a slight inconvinience for you is magnified 8 times for me so have a bit of consideration.

Trying to be a bit diplomatic here and not flame you,but it's often best to say something along the lines of "am i getting this right?" before going on a rampage about something that's not happening. Just for future reference, it doesn't make you look good.

What is only a slight inconvinience for you is magnified 8 times for me so have a bit of consideration.

Consideration for what? You get to reassign the talents that have been adjusted, removed, or redesigned, to stop you whining about having to pay for it which inevitably you will do.

I have less than 0 consideration for people like you, making mountain ranges out of molehills.

However you have to be trolling, as no one in this world can possibly be this derpy.

Consideration for what? You get to reassign the talents that have been adjusted, removed, or redesigned, to stop you whining about having to pay for it which inevitably you will do.

I have less than 0 consideration for people like you, making mountain ranges out of molehills.

However you have to be trolling, as no one in this world can possibly be this derpy.

when ever you see a post created by me stay out of it and keep your comments to yourself. You will be reported if i see you in any of my posts again for harrassment.

when ever you see a post created by me stay out of it and keep your comments to yourself. You will be reported if i see you in any of my posts again for harrassment.

Please do not make open threats on public forums, as you are violating the policies.

You lose 256 Affection with Vahzl

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.