Star Wars Ideas

Ipara

First of all I've been a online gamer for a long time and enjoy playing swtor. With that being said my 18 year old son has become bored with swtor. After leveling up a character to lvl 50 and doing everything concerning PvP he decided to create a character from the other faction and got bored. As a thought, even though I know it would be a lot of work, I would make the republic and sith do most of there quests on different worlds and not share planets together until level 40, as an example. With the entire universe as your background make it almost like a different game by playing the other side. This would make players want to create new characters if for no other reason then to experiance what that character has to offer the player. There's nothing worse then basically playing the same character on either side. Avoid the pitfalls that other MMO's have where it really doesn't matter which side you chose as everything is basically the same. The beauty of swtor is you have a rich enviorment to craft the game, so don't take shortcuts and rush out new content only to have players stop doing the older content and only concentrate on the new content.

Also change the space docks, docking ports as they all look the same... That would never happen in real life... lol

My two cents...

Edited by Ipara

I've recently started playing a rep character after mastering my juggernaut and going half-way through with my powertech. I've recently seen some of the planets and the way the team approached the shared planets is TOTALLY different for side. As for your son well, he's missing out. Edited by ZayneDraay