GE Empeor vs SE emperor

mASTERdARI

okay let compare ttthese two powerful sith lords each them as same powers as each other but what maek this fight diffent how would ge empeoror win

He learned all lightsaber forms, very intelligent, and very strong in the force able to do many deadly things using the force. The only people that could defeat him in equal terms were Luke Skywalker, Mace Windu, and Yoda. Maybe Vader to.

Im on the fence as to weither this is a troll....if english isnt your native tounge...thats one thing.

But theres not only misspellings and bad grammar but non letter characters showing up in the OP's post.

Stay on the topic please

Im on the fence as to weither this is a troll....if english isnt your native tounge...thats one thing.

But theres not only misspellings and bad grammar but non letter characters showing up in the OP's post.

I tried to find a "Kid's First Day On the Internet" meme that had to do with Swtor, but i couldn't, so I'll do this.

"Hey dad left his Swtor account logged on"

"I bet I can have a good debate with some people on the forums!"

I tried to find a "Kid's First Day On the Internet" meme that had to do with Swtor, but i couldn't, so I'll do this.

"Hey dad left his Swtor account logged on"

"I bet I can have a good debate with some people on the forums!"

Please stay on Topic have chosen

Edited by mASTERdARI

Okay what would , Sidious chances to win a duel with Sith empire empeor

Stay on topic plz...oh that was the original topic wich you've now re asked as if it's new...oh and lol at your message.... "report you for mean"