Class Quests Bugged?

Sithsong

So far I have played an inquistor, imperial agent and a bounty hunter through Alderraan and each class quest before Taris has had some type of bug attached.

The bugs were bounty hunter the boss was not spawning. The inquistor the strong and a normal mob would not die (the two before getting to the boss). During the fight the agent 'cannot see' the boss (which is bracketed by two frozen green mobs) unril you are right on top of him and he kills my 'tank' companion in 4 hits.

I am getting to the point of frustration. Why do these quests appear to be really hard to solo? The IA should be able to see the target at range and not cover into a railing with the opponent behind him. I like challenges, but, this is getting to the point of needing a group each time.

The sniper IA cannot heal and gets the healing companion at Taris (which is the latest I have seen yet). I love the game and spend lots of time playing. Please help the players by making the fights normal elite fights without odd rules of engagement.:rolleyes: