Wait for 1.2?

psheets

I have a Guardian (rerolled from sent) who is higher level now but I clearly remember struggling up until 35 or 40 solo wise. I have been wanting to play through the warrior story line but honestly wasn't looking forward to the same issues soloing. So my question is this... will the fixes to warriors coming with 1.2 help with these rough periods of leveling or should I just push forward and deal with things as is?

Thanks!

I have a Guardian (rerolled from sent) who is higher level now but I clearly remember struggling up until 35 or 40 solo wise. I have been wanting to play through the warrior story line but honestly wasn't looking forward to the same issues soloing. So my question is this... will the fixes to warriors coming with 1.2 help with these rough periods of leveling or should I just push forward and deal with things as is?

Thanks!

Iron out your spec, ability usage, and companion usage, and you won't have problems leveling. It's not as faceroll as Inquis/BH, but it should not be difficult at all.

make sure you are biochem and stock your self with stims and medpacks also

This is something I've always wondered.

Do people really spend money on stims and medpacks? I only ever used stims I got as quest rewards, and medpacks that I got as drops while killing stuff.

Did I accidentally manage to turn on easy mode at character creation?

This is something I've always wondered.

Do people really spend money on stims and medpacks? I only ever used stims I got as quest rewards, and medpacks that I got as drops while killing stuff.

Did I accidentally manage to turn on easy mode at character creation?

i used mine constantly while leveling, but i was a biochem and i had the epic ones

so if i was 80% after a fight id pop my medpac

but, on my jugg i think i used a grand total of 2 medpacs, i just sold them when i got them basically

same so far on my merc