Romance Options

masterleonidas

Hey everybody! I just want to know the romance options for all the classes for male characters, and whether or not they're worth pursuing. I've also made this thread so you can talk about whose the best companion and why. Also, if you have any ideas for new companions feel free to share.

Check this link for all companions, and look for RM next to them for the male romance.

Whether they are worth pursuing or not is totally up to you. They aren't necessary for the story, but they can net you experience as well as add more depth to your character and theirs. Each has their own unique personality where not all the romances are cookie cutters, for example Vette's romance takes a very long time to truly begin (Around start of Act 2) and you don't do the deed until marrying; Others are a bit more lax and open to flirting and kissing early on in the story, like Kira.

So far my favorite romance companions are tied at Kira/Vette, mainly because I've progressed them the farthest.

Hey there masterleonidas,

We have several threads with the kind of information you're looking for regarding romances and companions. Check out:

Favorite Romance Relationship in SWTOR?

Who would YOU like to see as added companions?

Favorite->Least Favorite Companion?

We'll be closing this thread in order to keep the discussions consolidated and the forums tidy.

Thank you for your understanding.