An entire enclave of just barabel Jedi

chiefdano

Think about that...

After reading every book with Saba Sebetyne and barabels, I am convinced she is the most badazz Jedi in the post movie book series. She is a ruthless gangster, and my favorite.

If there were a Jedi school that trained just Barabels, nothing would stop them

That is officially my new vision of Hell.

I hate those stupid lizards, they are violent, barley controlled thugs, who don't the first thing about being jedi.

They can fight but that is all, an entire enclave of them would kill each other faster then the Sith would.

That is officially my new vision of Hell.

I hate those stupid lizards, they are violent, barley controlled thugs, who don't the first thing about being jedi.

They can fight but that is all, an entire enclave of them would kill each other faster then the Sith would.

They are, to me, the best hand to hand fighters in the galaxy.

Saba is pretty tame and calm, her son and the other 2 not so much. But they are young. A well trained Jedi group of barabels could be like the Navy Seals of the Jedi

They are, to me, the best hand to hand fighters in the galaxy.

Saba is pretty tame and calm, her son and the other 2 not so much. But they are young. A well trained Jedi group of barabels could be like the Navy Seals of the Jedi

Barabels Jedi aren't really that violent towards other Jedi anyways, they have a really weird sense of humor, and a little territorial at times, but if you think about it they don't seem all that dark.

As far as non-Barabel Jedi are concerned, biggest thing they have to worry about is getting hurt by a Barabel in a sparring match by accident.

What seperates them from Darksiders particularly Sith is they are very big on loyalty and not prone to backstabbing comrades. They can seem thuggish at times but there also appears to be a limit as to how far they are willing to take things when it comes to a dispute with someone they regard as a comrade.

I'd say one would have more to worry about from a Trandoshan force sensitive, or a Anzati, than a Barabel.

• 3 months later...