VIP area incentive...

Mac-Attack

Ok Bioware,

First thanks for making a great game, ya it has its flaws but simply by my play time its a success to me.

So, now to my qualm.

I purchased your CE and have entry to the VIP room. Now i know it not news to you that your VIP area is lackluster. NO ONE in there right mind would buy the VIP pass. Why? Because the rewards are bad.

So lets incentivize it.

Problem: VIP is not worth the credits and CE purchasers feel gimped.

Solution: Let rested XP be doubly gained in the VIP lounge.

This will NOT be game breaking or pay to win. You yourselves are creating xp boosts in 1.3 for legacy so why not now? Make the 1mil VIP bracelet be a global unlock. Move it from the vendor to legacy. That way anyone with legacy can buy it and the incentive would be to gain access to the Double Rested XP area...Aka the VIP area.

Result: Much more populated VIP area, will incentivize ppl to head to the VIP area, will provide the money sink y'all are looking for.

Honestly there's no loss to this. Because what i'm suggesting, you're already doing (Well going to do in 1.3) anyway.

Please take this under consideration!

Thanks!

This will NOT be game breaking or pay to win.

How is paying to have increased XP rates not pay to win?

The XP stuff in 1.3 is about tradeoffs, more XP in PvP less XP in PvE or however it works. It won't be as I understand it a simple increase in XP rate.

What you're asking for is for people who have spent money to get a meaningful in game advantage, and that is the heart of the pay to win problem.

every one allready can buy it, just get 1 mil. And people are already complaining about out lvling the planets due to rested xp. They just need to update the VIP vendor. add some stuff that people will come back. I bought the VIP braclet for the speeder, But now i know no new speeder will be added in the VIP vendor (the one in 1.2 aint new, it went from voss to fleet now to vip vendor.. who thought of that? )

So im done there, maybe some day they add something to vendor.

How is paying to have increased XP rates not pay to win?

The XP stuff in 1.3 is about tradeoffs, more XP in PvP less XP in PvE or however it works. It won't be as I understand it a simple increase in XP rate.

What you're asking for is for people who have spent money to get a meaningful in game advantage, and that is the heart of the pay to win problem.

1. Here's how its not pay to win.

This suggestion will give no one in any way a combat advantage over the other. Merely a reward for either getting a CE/DDE "OR" saving in-game credits and buying to bracelet via legacy. Its a reward that anyone can receive.

This is would impact combat less than say the alignment legacy buff that can increase healing/damage/reduction.

2. There has been no details on 1.3 xp increases. You could be right or wrong, honestly, we both don't know. It doesn't indicate a tradeoff on tooltip.

every one allready can buy it, just get 1 mil. And people are already complaining about out lvling the planets due to rested xp. They just need to update the VIP vendor. add some stuff that people will come back. I bought the VIP braclet for the speeder, But now i know no new speeder will be added in the VIP vendor (the one in 1.2 aint new, it went from voss to fleet now to vip vendor.. who thought of that? )

So im done there, maybe some day they add something to vendor.

With all due respect i check the forums everyday since 2008 and I haven't seen an uproar about rested xp. I've seen a few about over leveling by doing EVERY quest on the planet. So this would not create/fuel a rested XP uproar.

And your example proved my point. You currently have NO reason to return to the VIP room. My suggestion would create an excellent gathering place for alts that your leveling. Which seems to be important to bioware.

I will say no to this.

The VIP room was designed to give cosmetic things only. Things that would provide no in game advantage and that is how it should stay.

While adding a bigger return to rested XP will not give you a stat advantage it would give you an advantage on leveling which is an in-game advantage.

This suggestion will give no one in any way a combat advantage over the other. Merely a reward for either getting a CE/DDE "OR" saving in-game credits and buying to bracelet via legacy. Its a reward that anyone can receive.

This is would impact combat less than say the alignment legacy buff that can increase healing/damage/reduction.

^^ This

Great Idea

Edited by Demonmaker