Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Duty, Honour, Love: Quinn Romance Appreciation Thread

Wisp_of_Reality

But, from an RP standpoint, Quinn is like an emotional anchor to my Sith. Kinda like a conscience. I know he won't let me go kill EVERY innocent person in the room- just maybe one or two to get the point across.

Of course, having read this thread, I see now why he wasn't as enthusiastic as I was when I told him my plans to take Darth Baras' spot. LOL

Don't worry about that last part too much, things change a fair bit in Chapter 3. =D

• 3 weeks later...

I just love my Quinn. Not only is he a great companion (with him healing and my marauder beating the crap out of stuff we go non stop) he is also fantastic eye candy. I'm so glad he's on the bridge with me. It's been such a breath of fresh air, before Quinn I was working on romancing Corso Riggs. Don't get me wrong, I love my farm boy but I rushed that romance and ended up getting stuck with the lvl 45 quest at lvl 32, so it's been a rough time with no interaction from him. So I made the sw just to romance Quinn and it has been great. Someone on another thread told me the romance would be slow, and it certainly has been but that kinda makes it fun. The last conversation we had I told him he needed to give me some attention and he got so nervous, it's so adorable! The voice acting is fabulous, just love that accent.

Very excited about this story line, trying hard to not feed him gifts to speed up the process. I have read a little about what happens later on but not enough to spoil it. So far so good, he is so dreamy. Where are the RL Quinns? :)

• 1 month later...

Where are the RL Quinns? :)

In prison if there is justice.

If a husband attempts to kill his wife, she better calls the police. That's making RL parallel to Quinn's actions...

Edited by Burana
Addition , typo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.