Sith Warrior Hate!

Mlor

Hello Siths!

Few weeks ago I started to play Sith Warrior and I really enjoy his storyline, gamestyle and stuff but...! Wouldn't it be better for Warriors to use Hate :mad: instead of Rage when fighting ? It's just a name change but I presume that it would fit Siths better. What do you think about that ?

Edited by Mlor

Hello Siths!

Few weeks ago I started to play Sith Warrior and I really enjoy his storyline, gamestyle and stuff but...! Wouldn't it be better for Warriors to use Hate :mad: instead of Rage when fighting ? It's just a name change but I presume that it would fit Siths better. What do you think about that ?

Interesting thought. Not sure I agree with it though. hate and rage are two very different things. hate involved focus on someone, whereas Rage can be a generic "feeling". Given that the game allows you to choose a light sith vs. a darksith, hate may not be an apt enough description for those who are simply "using that emotion" to fight, rather then hating on their enemies.

I think the empire embodies a political idealism, not necessarily a personal live-view. So within that system, there's plenty of room for those who have different approaches to satisfying the political system. So IMO, the 'Rage' monocle is generic enough to meet the standards of whatever choices your empire toon makes, be it a light choice or a dark choice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.