Help with Gormak Cyber Vorantikus [SPOILERS]

WarGodRwN

Okay, so i've found the BH storyline fairly easy to play as a merc up to this point, and considering i've never seen anyone have problems with this boss before i feel like im doing something wrong. If anyone cant remember what boss it is, it's the one in the Gormak Territory on Voss that you fight while going after General Redrish.

So, if anyone can provide some tips I would be very greatful.

When I generally have a boss that I am having problems with, I look at a few things. If he has adds (Partners) kill them first, even if you die when you come back he will have less numbers with him to deal with. That gets you to Full HP after you revive and the boss aint got buddies to whoop on you. Also Concuss him stunn him up and take care of his buddies if you can.

Stims, load up med packs, get every buff you can going. Make sure that your companion is up to date on equip and you as well. Make sure your trained up. If he is still smacking your butt, I have found that running around and getting an extra lvl through PvP, space mission etc., generally makes it easier and keeps me from becoming absolutely frustrated with the scenario.

Hope this helps