Hardcore Server

Sammm

I was watching some old Diablo 2 gameplay videos on YouTube and I was wondering if some SWTOR members would play on a new SWTOR hardcode server? In that server, if you die your character is automatically deleted and gone forever. If your character'd die, you'd also lose the credits, crew skills, everything in the personal inventory, everything in the storage and your gear. The only exception to the rule would be in pvp. Would you reroll on that kind of server? Edited by Sammm

I would play on a server like that too, but I would give the option to save your character every 10 levels if you wanted, no xp fron pvp since you can't die and could level doing only pvp. Anyone who levels to 50 without a save would be rewarded with some super legendary equipment to show off for their achievemnt, and gets a free server transfer to use when they wish.

I might... I played D2 religiously for over 2 years, and then created a HC character, who got all the way up to lvl 87 and was then killed due to lag. I haven't touched the game since.

Now, since leveling up to 50 isn't nearly as much work as D2 used to be to get to higher levels, losing a character wouldn't be such a huge deal.