Oh please! Server transfer! (Cross continent too)

Dethevaal

Oh please oh please make server transfers very soon!

I have high level characters on 3 different servers, because they all went low popular and now, in peak hours there are like 30-40 on fleet.

This aint fun and i dont really wanna use another 3 whole days to level up my sentinel.

And while im at it, i would really like to see cross continent server transfers. From EU servers to US servers and visa versa. I started playing on EU servers (Im from Denmark), and went to play on US servers because my friends played there and simply because amercians are just nicer people. (Not to be rude, but EU have the way of flaming each others all the time).

Have we got any comments on this?

Oh please oh please make server transfers very soon!

I have high level characters on 3 different servers, because they all went low popular and now, in peak hours there are like 30-40 on fleet.

This aint fun and i dont really wanna use another 3 whole days to level up my sentinel.

And while im at it, i would really like to see cross continent server transfers. From EU servers to US servers and visa versa. I started playing on EU servers (Im from Denmark), and went to play on US servers because my friends played there and simply because amercians are just nicer people. (Not to be rude, but EU have the way of flaming each others all the time).

Have we got any comments on this?

About a thousand other threads on it. Don't be surprised if this one gets closed and you're redirected.

Greetings everyone!

We do ask that threads in this area revolve around discussion of the Star Wars Universe. Additionally, since there are several threads on the topic of server population, we are going to close this thread in the interest of consolidating discussion. Please continue this discussion in the following:

Thank you! :)