Hosting an Event and need gm support

sykobri

Dear Gm I am not a Normal player I like to host events and want to host an event for the imperial side but was wondering if you guys can provide any assistance. I am looking for weapons with no stats on them for all classes. I know in wow you could petition to get things like this and Ultima Online was always helping out so I ask you what kind of mmo do you guys want to be? I have no problem buying the wepons..

We had a similar thing in Star Wars galaxies. From 2005-2008 we could plan events and have ingame support. The Events guy at SOE was called Pex and he could spawn creatures and npcs, drop buildings/bunkers etc, even act as a NPC/character.

One Event i did was called Nightmare at Xmas where he played the character of Boba Fett and we all had a fight (but as its xmas, armor wasnt allowed and everyone had to dress as santa or elfs)

Video here:

He eventually left SWG and live support ended, but they brought out a system called storyteller where players could make thier own stories and events using props/npcs/creatures etc

More of our events inc a pet v pet compeition at http://www.youtube.com/user/UnityGuild?feature=watch

But yes, more support for player made content would be nice as well as more social items ingame from playable games in cantina's to perhaps a vendor for player made content as its a mmorpg after all and alot of the best times we had in SWG were from community events we hosted (quiz nights, fancy dress competitions, pvp events, storyteller events, racing events, fishing events etc)