... still no update?

Patience is a virtue, my friend. From what I saw they didn't give a clear-cut release date for the patch to begin with and are probably making some tweaks (let's be honest, nobody would like a rushed-out update in which the features barely function, so let's just give 'em time people).

Patience is a virtue, my friend. From what I saw they didn't give a clear-cut release date for the patch to begin with and are probably making some tweaks (let's be honest, nobody would like a rushed-out update in which the features barely function, so let's just give 'em time people).

Never said they did give a clear cut release date, I was merely lamenting the fact that one of the devs said in the podcast that it was so close that it was basically out already, which got me excited. Also patience may very well be a virtue, but I fear it's not one that very many gamers have, given the most recent decline in players due to lack of endgeme content. Especially given the Mass Effect debacle (which may have only taken a small chunk, but dont kid yourself, it took a chunk) and the fact that diablo 3 is coming out in a month and a half, this game needs good news quick.