BM Marauder PvP Video

Blauric

Finally went through and put together some of my recorded footage. If you like it let me know, if you hate it please give me some constructive criticism (yes I'm aware at some points I'm swimming in rage but i do tend to get lost in the moment and muscle memory takes over)

Finally went through and put together some of my recorded footage. If you like it let me know, if you hate it please give me some constructive criticism (yes I'm aware at some points I'm swimming in rage but i do tend to get lost in the moment and muscle memory takes over)

Good video, looked like a lot of fun, even though I just can't get behind the Annihilation spec myself(never been a fan of backloaded damage and dots, always loved Carnage's burst feel). As for "swimming in rage," better to have too much, than not enough, right?

The only gripe I would have(it's just a personal taste, mind you), is the pair of ska songs in there(hate ska music with a passion). But that's not bad on your part, nor mine. All in all, I have no other complaints. You know how to handle your business very well, it appears. I wish I knew good people on my server who were up for healing when it comes to warzones and such.

And getting lost in the moment, I believe, is another way of you saying you were "in the zone and having fun," right?

I give it a 9.5/10 myself. :)

Good video, looked like a lot of fun, even though I just can't get behind the Annihilation spec myself(never been a fan of backloaded damage and dots, always loved Carnage's burst feel). As for "swimming in rage," better to have too much, than not enough, right?

The only gripe I would have(it's just a personal taste, mind you), is the pair of ska songs in there(hate ska music with a passion). But that's not bad on your part, nor mine. All in all, I have no other complaints. You know how to handle your business very well, it appears. I wish I knew good people on my server who were up for healing when it comes to warzones and such.

And getting lost in the moment, I believe, is another way of you saying you were "in the zone and having fun," right?

I give it a 9.5/10 myself. :)

Well thanks for the compliment. I've tried all 3 specs and I'd say Carnage is def fun and a good 2nd in my books as far as style goes. Rage just seems lackluster (not in damage) but in sheer lolsmash boring times. However, i leveled as Annihilation and it just seems to fit my playstyle so well for a class. Not to mention best utility pre 1.2. Will most likely check out carnage again after 1.2 hits.

While it is true that it is better to have more rage than not enough, I've noticed that i keep spamming assault when it could be better spent on vicious slash/force scream. Which was the point of these vids, to catch my mistakes after the fact and improve.

Can't comment on the music, to each his own :p But thanks for not tuning out just because of it.