Small group of friends looking for guild/server.

Indecents

Hey all, just was tryin to find some sort of organized server or guild recruitment threads with very little luck. Anyways on to the point, myself and a couple of friends are looking for a well populated server with a solid adult guild. We work night shift and typically play roughly 2-5am EST and on the weekends we have been known to be on much earlier then that on the weekends. The biggest problem we are having is due to the times that we play, making our chances to put together a flashpoint group is next to none. So we pvp and quest our brains out but wanted to see if maybe there was a new place that we could settle into and call home and exp. a bit more. Just wanted to see if there were any night owls running around we could possible join up with. Thanks for you time, and any info would be great. Take care.

Hi, i understand your issue finding groups. We at the Disciples of Nox are a small group of friends as well and we are typically online around that time. We are on Hyperspace Cannon which is a west coast server, and while we are mostly west coast based, that should work nicely with the times you are on. we do wish to get into some more frequent running of flashpoints and operations and need a few extra hands for such. We would be more than happy to welcome you.

If you are interested, have questions, or whatever, feel free to message me or reply here.

You seem to have the same problems we are having (most of our guild members works nights). I just posted a thread for our guild who is recruiting. We are on Sword of Ajunta Pall (East Coast) and Republic. here is the post.

The Guild: OCI, is currently recruiting for the Republic. We are a small (which is why we are recruiting) guild that is casual in both PvP and PvE. We are currenlty recruiting all classes and specs (We are an Equal Opportunity Guild:D). We try to meet as much as possible to do WZ's and FP's. Our goal is to do OPS and, when 1.2 comes out, Ranked WZ's on a regular basis. We do sometimes get really into a WZ and tend to use language that may be inappropriate/offensive to some (i'm an ex-sailor, so i have an excuss:D), just being honest. Our guild offers resource sharing to all members (mains have priority over alts) and alt leveling. If you are not lvl 50, our members have multiple alts that we can use to help you reach 50 (not power leveling;), just someone to level with). Noobs who wish (and are willing) to learn are more than welcome. We use Steam to voice chat (because it is free, even for the chat room hoster). We do not tolerate harassment of any kind. Our loot rule is: Greed everything, only Need if YOUR character (not companions or alts) needs it. We do not have any guild fees (we do not need them because we share resources and offer credits to members when needed). We will not require you to delete any of your alts (the only reason I put that is because of the thread about the guild telling a member to delete thier alts). Our main overall goal is to have fun. If you are interested in joining or would like more information, please respond to this thread, send me a message through my account, or send an in game mail or whisper to either: Tikka, Malicent, Piett, or Mikaelus (our guild leadership) and we can usually be found on the fleet, Belsavis, or Ilum.

If you and your friends are interested, let me or one of our leadership members know.

Edited by Angel_of_Cain

Thanks for the replies. Cain if you could toss me your info I will make myself a smuggler on the server and look forward to joining your ranks. Thanks again!

I sent you a private message via your fourm account, but if you did not get it. My main character is Tikka, but because you play at night, Mikaelus and Piett would be your best bet to contact in game wise and let them know i sent you. I will also contact them this evening and let them know. My steam name is also Angel_of_Cain. Look forward to seeing you on.