Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

How many people are waiting on 1.2 to return to this game?

gooface

If 1.2 succeeds it will squeeze a few more months out of my guild until we pack it up for GW2.

It's really pretty inevitable that the pvp population of Tor will leave when Guild Wars launches. Sooo hopefully it will have enough content for the pve crowd? :rolleyes:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to log on for at LEAST an hour a day but that is becoming less and less each day. My sub ends on May 17 but I will be coming back for 1.3, I don't want to give up on this game because it has so much potential.

I really feel like this game NEEDS something different whatever that is i.e. more quests, mini games even player housing SOMETHING that will get players to log in because if players log in for whatever reason, who knows they might see a raid or whatever and be like "hey im gonna go do that" because right now the majority of servers are dead and its hard to get a group for anything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.