I wanna marry the lizard

moowart

I really don't see a reason why you can't romance Xalek. After all, lady troopers only have one option and it's a cat man. I've heard nothing but good things from the players who've romanced him, but no thanks. Maybe it's because I'm a cat owner. Then again, I'm terrified of insects and I think the Vector romance is sweet.

Not sure where I was going with this post, but yeah, I support strange cross-species romance options. ;)

I wanted Zenith - at least he had a interesting charecter.

Yes, yes, yes! Why can't ladies romance Zenith? They let enough male characters sleep with twi'leks. And Zenith is the best JC counselor companion!

anything non-extremely humanoid is dangerous because of little kids and umm well ya guess need to add the word immature to the little kids as I was playing Conkers Bad Fur Day when I was little without any ""issue" and any who don't know that game just google it, just make sure it not the crumey remake.

Any who also the mothers would be a massive issue as they can be truly royal you know what.

I have to admit I found Qyzen somewhat attractive when I was playing on consular. I wouldn't mind him being able to be romanced. Also a comment about the above post, kids shouldn't be playing a game like this. It has alot of references to se*ual content and I think I saw profanity in the end game and in some of my class quests on my alts. This game is not for kids at least to my knowledge. I think WOW's pandaland was more intended for that audience. This game is rated T with some mature content isn't it? Edited by -Sev