My servers died, what do I do?

WitchKings

So when I first chose my server ( Senator Contispex) it had a population of standard consistently, and that was in December. Now in the last few months it has never been anything but light. Prime time now i see 10 people on the fleet and thats it.

I have three level 50 empire toons and have built my legacy to level 21. But now im stuck, I cant use any of the end game content. Cant do flashpoints, cant do warzones or operations. Literally did not find one level 50 bracket warzone for all of the past week.

Im stuck as for what to do. I have invested a conciderable amount of time into my 3 characters, and their legacy, but if I change servers I loose all of it... Is there really no server merge or character transfer system in place? What do Bioware suggest players like me do?

This is by no means a "I hate the game thread" I love the game and everything about it, but i just cant use it with no one on my server.

Ideally they should introduce legacy server transfers as its such a major part of the game, but as I understand it this wont be the case and only your character will be moved and not your legacy. Would server merges fix this, so everyone could keep there charcters and legacy and have more people to play with?

Does anyone have suggestions as to what I should do?

Hi everyone,

As we already have several threads for discussion of the various aspects of this topic, we're closing this thread in the interest of consolidating discussions. We encourage you to join the existing discussions about this topic in the following threads:

Server population is dropping...

When will there be a "SERVER MERGE?"

Free transfers in the future?

Thanks!