The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PVP Assault - How much Accuracy?

Carrais

So I roll with the Eliminator set as an Assault Vanguard at present. I've remodded some with crit/surge or power/surge and currently have about 100 points of accuracy.

However, I've noticed that HiB will sometimes miss, which is usually devastating when trying to burst down a healer.

So, how much Accuracy should I be shooting for?

Anywhere between 0-100 points of accuracy will do the trick.

Preferably closer to 0.

Accuracy only affects your RANGED type attacks, and keep in mind that only 15%-30% of your attacks will be High Impact Shot. Having an extra 5% on 15% of your attacks amounts to less than 1% DPS increase, as opposed to having an extra 100 aim which applies 20 extra damage on all your attacks.

Edit: Dealing with healers, you may want to consider an alternate method: Ion Pulse, Riot strike, Stockstrike, Cryo Grenade, High Impact Shot, Riot Strike, Hammer Shot, Neural Surge, Stock Strike, Riot Strike, High Impact Shot.

Edited by GitRDone

So I roll with the Eliminator set as an Assault Vanguard at present. I've remodded some with crit/surge or power/surge and currently have about 100 points of accuracy.

However, I've noticed that HiB will sometimes miss, which is usually devastating when trying to burst down a healer.

So, how much Accuracy should I be shooting for?

5%, that is the base defense of everyone.