Lvl 34 Marauder, looking for tips regarding maximizing damage in PVP

Pathlight-

I recently came back to the game and rolled a Marauder which turns out to be an amazing class and an absolute blast to play both in PVE and PVP, not to mention the SW story which had me absolutely floored at the end of act 1.

My main focus being PVP and joining a good guild for ranked WZ , I have a quick question for fellow Mara PVPers regarding damage and rotation. As an anni Mara (currently lvl 34 with Taris level modifications) I usually do between 160-200k damage per WZ ( never broke 200k yet).

My usual rotation is force charge - rupture - savage kick - deadly saber - vicious slash - battering assault - rince and repeat plus ravage and force choke as needed plus the basic attack to build rage when ba is down and berserk/predation depending on the WZ and current objective.

Is my damage on par with what I should achieve at this level ? If not, how can I improve ?

Umh, i tend to pop rupture in mid air of charge. But as allways in pvp, there is no set rotation. I guess it depends, does your target have a knock back, root or fears a close up fight i make sure to save the rage from charge for crippling slash as a opener

Umh, i tend to pop rupture in mid air of charge. But as allways in pvp, there is no set rotation. I guess it depends, does your target have a knock back, root or fears a close up fight i make sure to save the rage from charge for crippling slash as a opener

Useful tip, didn't know I could pop rupture in mid air. As for targets who risk kiting me, yes, I have talented rupture to apply a slow (30% if memory serves me well). It allows me to keep them close to me and to use vicious kick right after. But the 50% slow of crippling does sound nice.

Edited by Pathlight-