Ship Droid mini game? They do realise we all hate the ship droids right?

Incauta

Lawls @ the new mini game they came up with. The only thing I want to do with that droid is stuff him in a trash compactor or an airlock.

They have freedom over new content but seriously a ship droid mini game? It's like I got all excited about new content and they lay that heaping load on me.....

Community thoughts anyone?

I think it was actually kind of a mean spirited April Fools joke when you think about... here we are (well, a lot of us) asking for more content, mini-games, etc... and they tease us with one that actually didn't sound completely horrible as a joke...

I think it was actually kind of a mean spirited April Fools joke when you think about... here we are (well, a lot of us) asking for more content, mini-games, etc... and they tease us with one that actually didn't sound completely horrible as a joke...

YA your right to a degree, saying something like white crystals are being reduced to 100k credits would be a better april fools. But with the amount of out cry for the lack of content it's a dick move to dangle that particular carrot.