Please reconsider some of the PvP-set bonuses before going live.

Dee-Jay

I would like to remind Bioware that many of the current PvP set-bonuses should be re-evaluated before 1.2 goes live.

Some are generally weak or undesirable, others add even more power to alrady problematic abilities.

Here are two examples:

1. The Concealment Operative PvP set (Enforcer) has some pretty undesirable set-bonuses. Most veteran Operatives prefer to combine the other two sets for more beneficial bonuses.

Consider replacing the current bonuses with something that addresses the classes weaknesses. (Say, 30% more speed while "Sneak" is active).

2. Bioware decided to nerf Focus/Rage DPS significantly with 1.2 largely due to the incredible burst potential in PvP. And yet a significant part of that damage came from the 4-piece PvP bonus, which added 10% damage after every Leap. Simply changing that bonus to something less "offensive" would probably help curb Focus/Rage burst without affecting it much in PvE.

These are just two examples of how the PvP set-bonuses are either part of the problem, or not addressing a problem where they should.

All I'm asking is that Bioware simply go through them again and ask "does this really make sense"?

I would like to remind Bioware that many of the current PvP set-bonuses should be re-evaluated before 1.2 goes live.

Some are generally weak or undesirable, others add even more power to alrady problematic abilities.

All I'm asking is that Bioware simply go through them again and ask "does this really make sense"?

They didn't do this with Class changes, you think they'll do it with PvP set bonuses?