Predation or Berserk

Sharpiie

I use berserk if I am dueling or trying to burn an opponent down. The only time I use predation is if I'm carrying the ball in huttball or I am trying to get myself and/or my team to a location very quickly (ball carriers, nodes, across the map, etc.)

In actual combat I tend to use Berserk most of the time. Sometimes when I'm running with a 4-man melee premade vs heavy ranged comps or if I'm in Rage spec I pop Predation almost exclusively in combat. Predation for getting around places otherwise.

So when you get 30 stacks, what do you use predation or berserk.

I have been using berserk, but I see many people using predation, what would be times you would use either one?

that depends

are you trying to get somewhere fast? use predation

are you trying to kill someone? use berserk, unless you are near group members then use bloodthrist if its off CD

Bloodthirst for beating down healers and ball carriers

Predation for Objectives (getting to a door/node/ball/goal/ball carrier) faster

Berserk for everything else

This basically. I use Bloodthirst for heavy clusters of players where I know I can pull off a huge Smash or when attacking/defending doors/nodes.

I usually use berserk if I'm certain I'll be able to get my bleeds on a target AND have them live long enough to give me the benefit from it.

If I feel they'll probably die before I can bleed them, I used Predation simply for the boost in speed, the added defense is a nice bonus.

I will mainly use Predation and will throw on Berserk when I know I will need a) heals and/or b) guaranteed critted DOTs to burn an opponent quickly. Just make sure you're paying attention to what else is going on in the WZ for when you'll need to pop Predation for objectives mobility.