all servers are light.....you know why?? because theres 100 FRIGGIN SERVERS!!!!!!

ubergeekzilla

SERIOUSLY WHAT WERE YOU THINKING DEVS????? ONE HUNDRED SERVERS????? there might be 2 million people....but they are spread across 100 servers in the north american section alone...theres like another 50 for europe........my server infinity gate is almost dead....the time has come. on behalf of infinity gate and the entire community we STRONGLY BEG OF YOU to merge the servers or allow server transfer.....i have played NEARLY ONE HUNDRED HOURS AND I WILL NOT START OVER AGAIN!!!!

Cancelled today....WOW is more fun..I may come back who knows..but this game needs lots of changes first...

Merge servers..LFG ..flashpoints are virtually impossible to do......2 many ghost towns

They keep thinking that these small offerings thru Legacy are gonna save them...What little minds ...

Edited by Bigbucks

Cancelled today....WOW is more fun..I may come back who knows..but this game needs lots of changes first...

Merge servers..LFG ..flashpoints are virtually impossible to do......2 many ghost towns

They keep thinking that these small offerings thru Legacy are gonna save them...What little minds ...

Can I have your stuff?

I still dont understand the point in telling us that you quite the game. Thats awesome for you. Do you think that by you saying you quit that oh my god everyone else needs to as well. No just unsub and part ways.

No need to try and belittle something that people enjoy. But then again this is the internet and this is an MMO forum so people love to belittle everything and anything.

True. Can't get groups going for flashpoints at all.

A LFG tool is a must for this game.