The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Stuck between classes

Mkeoughjr

Hey all i got the game about a week ago i started as an assassin got him to about 20 then got iffy with him and made a BHPT hes lvl 11 and so far since i got flame burst im loving him but keep watching assassin vids and puts me very iffy which i wanna play i think i like the bh more but thats because the spec i want on the assassin is supposedly **** (deception) lol ... Anyone have both of these classes that wanna give some insight and opinions on them ... The reason i pretty much said im stickin with bh is because i grouped with another bh and did black talon i was killing mobs while other bh was fighting boss (didnt realize there was a boss where we were) lol he ended up dyin with the boss at about 7k hp and with LoS and out smarting the mob i wound up beating the boss while at 20% health the whole time (since mako wasnt able to heal much with me running around losin) but knowing playing a class being smart can beat challanges like that makes a class more fun and want to play it more cause if i was on my assassin it would have been a wipe ... But bhs with some wits own hah