Guild Ships

Manastur

So, dunno if i put it in right place, but i think its related to comunity.

Since start of game, i was wondering, if bioware is going to put in opportunity for guilds in future to buy their own ships, like cruiser, or something bigger than personal ship.

Could be great used in combination with things like pvp terminal, galaxy trade console, daily missions terminal, which could be like accesible to buy for credits.

I would more enjoy place to share with guild, with things you usually have to travel to fleet to.

So, is something like this coming or not?

Greetings Manastur!

We would like to give you the following information from our Community Q + A Blog from February 10th regarding this topic:

DarthNhiilus: Are you going to implement housing and guild features (like guild banks, guild ships)?

Daniel Erickson: Guild banks are coming in Game Update 1.2 and like PvP, guild features are a priority for the development team with a strike team focused on nothing but top guild concerns and requests. Guild capital ships are a huge undertaking, though, so expect to see more quality of life style guild features roll out before you and your allies start building your destroyer....

If you would like to view what is upcoming in Game Update 1.2 which is currently on our Public Test Forums, please go here but keep in mind that patch notes are subject to change.

If you would like to test these changes out, we encourage you to roll a character on the Public Test Servers and give us your feedback!

We hope this helps! :)