Removing the stun in force leap for sentinels

khsolo

I understand why you removed it for the guardians and all their stuns and ccs and resolve and stuff but as a sentinel it would have saved me 2 ability points that i know have on "stagger" which i could have used someplace else

If there was an issue with guardians fix it with guardians but remember there are also sentinels in the knight tree and this fix was a good one for some specially for those that had stagger as an ability

Cheers

I understand why you removed it for the guardians and all their stuns and ccs and resolve and stuff but as a sentinel it would have saved me 2 ability points that i know have on "stagger" which i could have used someplace else

If there was an issue with guardians fix it with guardians but remember there are also sentinels in the knight tree and this fix was a good one for some specially for those that had stagger as an ability

Cheers

Sentinels never had it on pts it was only for gaurds and juggs dude.

+1

people need read the notes properly :/

Funny you say that cause it was under the impression that sentinel where knights:

Jedi Knight

General

Force Leap now places a "root" visual effect on the affected target. *UPDATED 3/29*

If it was a Guardian only ability it should have been under Guardian not Knight

Edited by khsolo

ah just read the original patch notes and it was in the guardian subchapter not the knights chapter, my bad

Forceclap was bad, for PvP at least, since you gave the opponent 40% resolve "for free" and that was bad for focusing down an importante target (A.K.A Ball Carrier in Huttball). In PvE, it was a very, very small advantage. It was better off.

Edited by Meluna
insult