Lieutenant Pierce affection quest bug

Jaynee

Sooo, after the first rank of affection with Lieutenant Pierce, I have gotten NO more quests/chats from him whatsoever. I have him up to 10,000 affection, the max, yet I haven't seen anything in the form of him wanting to speak with me in private. Anyone else have this issue or know how to solve it?

Sooo, after the first rank of affection with Lieutenant Pierce, I have gotten NO more quests/chats from him whatsoever. I have him up to 10,000 affection, the max, yet I haven't seen anything in the form of him wanting to speak with me in private. Anyone else have this issue or know how to solve it?

I was surfing the forums and came across this. First thing I'd like to let you know about is dialog triggers. Affection only goes so far.

For example: I was at over 8k with Kira on my JK and didn't get more than the introduction conversation. I was going bat guano crazy, thinking either the game was bugged or she somehow wasn't a LI for my male JK. However, once I finished with Chapter 1, it unlocked much of the conversations with her. I spent literally 10 minutes real time in my ship chatting with her. I even dinged from it. :D

Secondly, I hope you're not trying for a romance with Pierce on a female SW. He is not romancable beyond one fade to black scene. :(