Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Shadows are now OP? lol whut?

mikalandzelo

Are you freaking serious? Or are most of you just jumping on the bandwagon? I remember at first everyone said shadows are the worst pvp class to be and now suddenly everything has changed, sigh.. Just because better players know how to play their class so now all the bads are posting "nerf this nerf that."

I like how first it was operatives, then sages are OP. then tracer missile, now shadows. So, basically you want all classes nerfed so YOU can win in all fights. So basically you want to be the person who owns someone, but if you get killed, dear lord dont let that happen, you assume that a class is OP.

KC does not do that much damage, I'm inf spec and I out damage a KC spec shadow ALWAYS, just because you faced a dps spec and got killed fast and then faced a KC spec and couldnt dmg it (oh wait, their TANKS!) does not mean its all in one.

Besides inf shadows are the squishiest spec in this game so if you want to nerf it then you just don't know how to play.

And KC spec shadows can barely get a 2.5k crit..

Are you freaking serious? Or are most of you just jumping on the bandwagon? I remember at first everyone said shadows are the worst pvp class to be and now suddenly everything has changed, sigh.. Just because better players know how to play their class so now all the bads are posting "nerf this nerf that."

I like how first it was operatives, then sages are OP. then tracer missile, now shadows. So, basically you want all classes nerfed so YOU can win in all fights. So basically you want to be the person who owns someone, but if you get killed, dear lord dont let that happen, you assume that a class is OP.

KC does not do that much damage, I'm inf spec and I out damage a KC spec shadow ALWAYS, just because you faced a dps spec and got killed fast and then faced a KC spec and couldnt dmg it (oh wait, their TANKS!) does not mean its all in one.

Besides inf shadows are the squishiest spec in this game so if you want to nerf it then you just don't know how to play.

And KC spec shadows can barely get a 2.5k crit..

My KC Shadow gets 2.5-5k crits quite often lol.

Looks like you don't understand it.

I play a shadow. Yeah sure Inf gets more dmg, but that's because it's suppose to, surviving in that spec isn't easy though.

KC is op due to the fact that they can output a lot of dmg, while taking a lot of dmg, and many defensive things they could use. If the dmg was less it wouldn't be considered OP.