power vs expertise in 1.2

Deserde

I was trying to decide whether to get the +41 power or expertise white crystals for my marauder, but was wondering which one to get. The transition from battlemaster -> war hero gear is a net loss of either 167 or 276 power (depending on which ear/implants you get). With the new patch, you end up having a lot more expertise so 41 power may be more beneficial than 41 expertise.

What do you guys think, is just blindly maxing expertise still going to be the best way to go for pvp in 1.2? I dont want to buy the white expertise crystals and then just have them rot in my storage bc power ends up being the better option :p

i guess blindly wasnt the right word, but currently if i could choose between power and expertise, expertise would give me more of a benefit for pvp. Isn't this the general consensus? My question is will this hold true in 1.2 as well?

And ive been to that site, it doesnt really answer this question though.

Since they are 2.5 million credits per crystal, I would suggest getting the crystals that would benefit you the most for everything. I personally got 2 of the +41 power crystals simply because they would be good for PVP and good for PVE as well. Even though the +41 Expertise may be better than +41 power, it will still be useless in PVE.

Unless you are planning on spending 10 million credits on 2 +41 Expertise crystals and 2 +41 Power crystals, I would suggest grabbing the power.

Or if you literally never PVE and aren't planning on doing PVE at all, grab the expertise lol xD

well, I dont care about looking cool to a bunch of raid bosses, so I can live with black-red for my pve gear, which is why im just concerned with pvp with the white crystal XD. Im planing on doing rated wz a lot, so I want as much of an edge as I can as well Edited by Deserde

well, I dont care about looking cool to a bunch of raid bosses, so I can live with black-red for my pve gear, which is why im just concerned with pvp with the white crystal XD. Im planing on doing rated wz a lot, so I want as much of an edge as I can as well

All i see is class type and a red name in PvP :)