The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[Spoilers inside] Major story flaw - Sith Warrior [Spoilers inside]

Porridgeskeletor

If you bring Jaesa along when encountering Quinn on the ship, right before he disables her he'll say how he was always nervous that she would use her power on him when he and Baras were planning to off the warrior. But one of Jaesa's affection conversations states she has scanned everyone on the warrior's ship except the warrior.

So this means either she scanned Malavai before he started plotting against the warrior, Malavai is really good at hiding his true nature, or his goals and state of mind/motives when plotting are in line with his true nature so there is no disparity or mismatch for Jaesa to pick up on. Remember that her ability is not 'always on' but has to be activated and targeted at a specific person. Or the whole thing is a plot hole :)

If you choose the right option during one of your quest conversations on Voss, one of those mystic guys will later on greet you in your ship airlock when you're about the leave the planet and give you a courtesy warning that one of your own will try to stick you in the back. At that point I pretty much knew Malavai was the patsy.

Edited by Projawa

Ok, i have read only a little bit, and noticed someone said that being light side screws with the story? Well that screws my warrior cuase im RP'ing as a light side sith. Granted he is a brooding, and moody kinda guy, but lightside. So basicly im screwing my story if i go light side... Great...

I wonder if going dark side on the jedi side would screw that story..