synthweaving? Any black light armor schematics?

LordbishopX

See above and thanks

Yes and No. My synthweaver on repub side is my main synth. she can craft both sith patterns and jedi patterns, as well as many of the universal ones. The problem isn't the patters, it's the fact that Bio set up each side to have different skins for the same armor. As an example, the force initiates vest (iirc...pretty sure it's that skin, can't check tho as I'm at work) is a neutral colored robe-ish thing with an off white adornment that runs in a V shape down the chest...when it's worn by a jedi.

When it's worn by a sith it becomes a dark, silky vest with a hood. Black, with mildly glowing red enhancements. Very attractive looking on the sith. The repub version is....OK.

So far all the models I've seen and used are like that. Jedi versions tend towards netural colors, often with bulky looking robes and squared shoulders. the sith versions are usually darker color, with either no shoulders, or harsh, angular shoulders.

So if you want a proliferation of dark/black patterns, you may need to go empire side. didn't make me happy....I like repub side, but hated how the gear looked on my toon. still play both, just wish they had options rather then the "I'm a monastic monk living deep in the mountains" look.

Yes and No. My synthweaver on repub side is my main synth. she can craft both sith patterns and jedi patterns, as well as many of the universal ones. The problem isn't the patters, it's the fact that Bio set up each side to have different skins for the same armor. As an example, the force initiates vest (iirc...pretty sure it's that skin, can't check tho as I'm at work) is a neutral colored robe-ish thing with an off white adornment that runs in a V shape down the chest...when it's worn by a jedi.

When it's worn by a sith it becomes a dark, silky vest with a hood. Black, with mildly glowing red enhancements. Very attractive looking on the sith. The repub version is....OK.

So far all the models I've seen and used are like that. Jedi versions tend towards netural colors, often with bulky looking robes and squared shoulders. the sith versions are usually darker color, with either no shoulders, or harsh, angular shoulders.

So if you want a proliferation of dark/black patterns, you may need to go empire side. didn't make me happy....I like repub side, but hated how the gear looked on my toon. still play both, just wish they had options rather then the "I'm a monastic monk living deep in the mountains" look.

Thanks being a imp sin I have to look for those patterns to try and crit craft.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.