The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Help save the parakeet

mrObtuse

I am sorry I totally disagree. No deep pyro in their right mind would be using IGC. It completely messes up heat management since CGC ticks allows you to get the venting on RS. Also CGC actually contributes a ton of damage to deep Pyros, at least 10% of its total damage. No one was QQing of Pyros running around in IGC. It is ridiculous.

Definitely the change to PPA requiring CGC is 100% geared towards any attempt to create a hybrid Tank/Pyro. Now the 6sec change, is geared towards nerfing Pyro burst. Period.

No, and the fact is only the Parakeet was a true hybrid, bring tank+dps. Ironfist does not add an ounce of dps, hence it is strictly a Tank pvp spec. And no, Parakeet is not balanced, and I totally agree that it was OP. But I agree that assassin hybrids need to have a similar nerf.

Not true either, i run deep pyro and i switch to igc based on situation, i.e if playing voidstar we are on defense ill activate igc and guard, its a 3k boost in Armor(plus rakata armor increase of 1.7k for 15 seconds means a very good boost in survivability, and keep healers alive, If we are on offense ill go cgc for dps and snaring. same for Alderan..cgc for capping, and igc for defending. Its situational and has worked very good.