(video inside) My first swtor video CHECK IT OUT!

Divineye

Hey guys, I just finished my First ever pvp video! I have had a lot of time playing swtor, and other mmos and pvp is the bread to my butter O_O. I put up this video to see what the community thinks.

http://swtormovies.com/movieview.php?id=3047

Im not saying that I have a ton of skill or anything, actually I'm saying the opposite. I know there are things I did wrong, but to improve for my level 50 video I would like to get some feedback from you guys! Please let me know what you thought of everything in the video

The Editing

The Content

Overall skill level

Opponent strength

Quality of Video

and anything else you might be able to help with

again thanks goes out to all my friends and guild mates who pressured me into making a video. And to the swtor community for helping me make it better!

it was so so.

/troll off

awesome video, intro was great. i'd only suggest you replace your caption font (comic sans) with the one you used in the intro.

i've never played caster before and your play style makes me want to roll one, not enough game time though. your situational awareness is awesome -- great LOS skills, environment use.

really loved it :) will wait for your 50s videos!

Thank you very much for your input, I'm prob going to wait to take the footage of level 50 pvp until after the 1.2 update, Most people would rather see how Sorcerers are after patch rather then currently I think.

More comments please! I really enjoy making editing/constructing videos! I am excited to hear more input!

Edited by Divineye

I think you did one hell of a job. You up to sharing you current build?

I'm new to casters as well never really played one. I have a lvl 36 madness I'm trying to learn and I am having a hell of a time with it. Your play style is inspiring and I will indeed study it for pointers.

My problem is I am scrolled in to far and need to back my cam off so I have way better field of view. Keep up the awesome work and I'll be looking forward to any other vids you bring out.:wea_01:

Here are my tricks of the trade (more then likely everyone already knows or has something better :D) but anyhoo

talent spec = http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201bZbc0MZsMfRorkrfz.1

The rules I live by

#1 I keep my camera zoomed all the way out

#2 strafe never back pedal this lets you move at full speed while casting instant cast.

#3 never take damage from anyone. If you life by thiat then you will always kick, squirm, and weasel your way out of most situations.

#4 always have a get-a-way route planned. (at this point in the game everyone should know the warzones like the palm of their hands. Use your knowledge to plan entrances and exits from combat.

#5 keep an eye on all your targets, and what all of them are doing at all times. If you loose sight of one at any moment they will get that one ability off that finishes the fight in their favor.

Thanks again for watching the video, and I really appreciate the input! Keep more comments coming.

I just hit 1,000 views on swtormovies.com I really appreciate the community for watching, and commenting here/there. I now have some great Ideas for the next movie! Feel free to post any questions / comments here or on the movie, I check them daily.

thanks everyone!