planet creations

mellin

Hi there. It whould be great if you can do the planet "mustafar" from the movie Revenge of the sith. I've had a great time playing through the other systems of the movies like Hoth and Tattooine. But my favorite planet is the mustafar system, and thats because its look so brutal and one of the most epic battles happends there between obi wan and anakin. I think others whould agree that it should be a great idea to try and do that, because i think it whould be epic adventures and a good place to lvl, quest and battle in.

i hope you can see what i mean with this and read it and lay some toughts in my idea.. thanks anyway EA for a great game ! =)

Mustifar was once a lush world with a Jedi training temple...unfortunatlly as per the timeline, in 3996 BBY ( this game takes place around 3650 BBY) it was turned into the volcanic mess shown in ROTS.

Would have been nice to see it in game, pre-cataclysm...perhaps a ret-con of the timeline is in order?

Mustifar was once a lush world with a Jedi training temple...unfortunatlly as per the timeline, in 3996 BBY ( this game takes place around 3650 BBY) it was turned into the volcanic mess shown in ROTS.

Would have been nice to see it in game, pre-cataclysm...perhaps a ret-con of the timeline is in order?

^ This

Anyone remember in SWG the lore quest on Mustafar with the downed Old Republic cruiser? :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.