Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Name calling?

ToMyMa

The very vast majority of people on MMOs (like life) are not worth listening too anyway so who cares

Sometimes defending a point is irrelevant if you cant take a second anyway, sometimes no one will go to take an empty point, sometimes one person is useless on a point anyway and will die before even being able to type something. All variables cannot be covered and sometimes choices need to be made rightly or wrongly.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A) Your raid leader was an idiot.

B) You shouldn't be effected this dramatically by someone calling you a name on a video game.

If you are this sensitive people are going to EAT YOU ALIVE in the real world when you get a job.

C) Ignoring him was the wrong thing to do, obviously you were not going to win that challenge so you should have embraced the secondary goal of all great PVP players: Trolling.

The proper thing to do would have been to tell him he leads raids like he is blind-drunk, and that he should stop playing. Tell him to spend his time doing something useful like looking for that ring you lost last night in his Mom's bed.

Coyote@: I already posted that it doesnt annoys me AT ALL. I have met idiots before, and I just answered them, and then completely ignored them (BTW, the answer was something VERY annoying for them, or at least it looked like that).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.