50 Gear, PvP or Columi?

DeltaEkotte

I'm a healer running with a mix of Cent and columi/tionese gear (all healer), except for my legs slot which is still the lv 40 pvp set that I'v modded. So which is better, 1) full Cent healer 2) full columi/toinese healer 3) mix of Cent and columi/tionese?

for pvp or pve?

basically, you'll want pvp gear for pvp and pve gear for pve.

currently, you can find some exceptions to the rule (like a 2-set columi/rakata eliminator for pvp), but the changes coming with 1.2 will solidify pvp gear for pvp and pve gear for pve.

I'm a healer running with a mix of Cent and columi/tionese gear (all healer), except for my legs slot which is still the lv 40 pvp set that I'v modded. So which is better, 1) full Cent healer 2) full columi/toinese healer 3) mix of Cent and columi/tionese?

I would always use PVE gear for PVPing and the PVP gear for PVEing. This way you can show your realy skill.

Honestly, you do have the items. You do see the stats. So you can see what is the best for your slot.

The Tiers are:

for PVP: Centurion < Champion < Battlemaster

for PVE: Tionese < Columni < Rakata.

So a Columni should be always better than a centurion. For sure for PVE and maybe even (situational) for PVP.

Hm...

I was thinking more along the lines of both pvp and pve, mainly for running HM's and (with luck) pvp in between that and running dailies on Ilum.

You will want a pvp set and a pve set...even more so after 1.2 when our healing takes a rather large efficiency hit.

Edited by Aaoogaa