Bio. What are your plans to keep this game alive?

Dsnuts

Well Bio. I was just wondering if you guys are going to try to keep the game going or close up shop? And if you are going to keep the game on some kinda life support are you still going to charge people to play? I know you have had your hands full with fixing all of the bugs and what not. But while you have been busy with all that it seams that the game died befor it could take off. And now we are all stuck on low pop servers with not enuff people to run stuff with. And that also means we are all dead in the water. So what are you guys thinking about doing to try and save the game? Edited by Dsnuts

It seems YOUR on a low pop server.

My server is awesome. always people to run stuff with, to hang out with. to roleplay with.

The game is only 3 months old, they are fixing it. It seems you just have a bad experience server wise. ever thought rerolling on a more populated server?

this seems like a useless post.

Less Q.Q and Whining towards BW, and more trying to find solutions for yourself buddy :)

Edited by Kibzo

Hello!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestion lists and a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. If you would like to discuss server populations, you may do so in this existing thread.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!