27 BM tokens saved up - i changed alot of mods on my set should

Lrdprimus

Can I just confirm my understanding is correct on this matter.......If you changed only the enhancements in your gear when 1.2 hits your mods and armouring will be updated but the enhancements will stay as they were??

The reason I ask is looking at the picture someone posted earlier it appears enhancements are not changing noticeably it is the mods that are most affected as they gain some expertise.

You can trade them in for the new crafting items in 1.2 if you're into that. Or, if what i've read in threads here is true, you could hand them in for the pieces now then trade those pieces in for War Hero gear.

So if i read what you wrote correctly right now I could buy a BM 1 handed sword for my Jugg (which i already have one) and trade it in on release of 1.2 for the war hero gear?

Edited by Lrdprimus

From what I understand let's say your BM starts with Mod A 25 and Enhancement A 25, in the next patch if Bioware sees your BM gear still has Mod A 25 and Enhancement A 25, it'll update them to the newer version that'd be found in the newer version of the said BM piece.

However, if you pulled out Enhancement A 25 and replaced it with Enhancement B 24, Bioware assumes you must have a good reason to do this so it's not going to try to second guess you and just leave you with both Enhancement A and B unchanged, because maybe you're saving those Accuracy Enhancements for a rainy day.

Note that they can't just change all the Enhancement A 25 (say, Accuracy + Power) to the Surge + Power variants because some BM gear still use Accuracy Enhancements. From the gear it looks like half of the Accuracy stuff got swapped to Surge instead, so they can't make a blanket change of all Accuracy Enhancements to Surge Enhancements.

Edited by Astarica

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.