give me you toons story (before you started playing)

tsma

I was born on the corsont my mom a jedi and dad a jedi with my bother during the sacking of the plaint me and my bother where taken into slavely by the imp me and my bother was sold into an famliy on tat. i was a slave for them for 9 years when i was 13 when my masters relised the badness of the imps and spoke out agunst them. then thay came and hit us for it it was then me and my bother shot imps for the 1st time. we defete the imps and are master sent us back home to train to become rep troopers we spent 6 years traning then dister hit us. my bother want to learn what happned to our mom after we leard are dad is i jedi and none will tell us about urr mom so we snuc into the datacon room we found out that she turned sith during the sakingthen 6 years later was cought and exacuted for crims. my bother thought the rep was a monster and that night he ran away. he joined a buonty hunter gang the when he saw the imps he joined them. i was traing that time and went on many ops after my op that stoped the muder of nimo the hutt on hutta and stoped hutta form going into a war and then the imps taking it over.i was rucuted into havic and the rest is histery. (troooper story)